What is this document about
. We use secure methods to ensure confidentiality and ensure reliable protection of your personal information.
If you have any questions or if you want to access or make corrections to your personal information stored in our files, please contact us at https://jungo.dev/contacts
. We will reply by email unless you request another way to receive our reply.
We will provide information without undue delay and in any case within one month from getting the request. This period may be extended for another two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will notify you of any such extension within one month of getting the request along with the reasons of the delay.
If we do not take any actions on your request, we will immediately and no later than a month after receiving the request inform you of the reasons and the possibility of filing a complaint with the supervisor and receiving a legal remedy.
Why we collect your personal information
We need your personal information to provide an answer if you contact us, send you some periodic marketing materials, such as newsletters, public documents or information about our professional services. We can do this only with your consent.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 16, and we intentionally do not collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are not 16 years old yet, please do not use our site at any time or in any way.
Where we use your personal information
Our company collects personal information from our users in order to:
- maintain and improve our site, make it more convenient and easy to use;
- respond to user’s recommendations and complaints
- collect general information about site traffic, track the number of page views / visits for a certain period for statistical purposes;
- make sure that our system remembers your information so that you do not have to enter it every time you visit our website;
- for other administrative and internal purposes.
In addition, you can always refuse our processing procedure, based on legitimate interests, and completely remove your personal information from all our systems. To do this, fill in the feedback form and send it to us at https://jungo.dev/contacts
The only categories of personal information that we process are your name, email address and phone number.
If you are applying for an open position or would like to receive job information regularly, we will ask for your additional personal information, such as your CV (employment history and skills), home address and date of birth. We need this information to evaluate your skills and other recruitment goals relevant to your request.
Your personal information (personal data) is collected by us in order to enable you to create, to change, to use your CV for your purposes by using our web resource JunGO.dev. We get this information while you are creating and posting a CV using the functionality of our web resource JunGO.dev.Such personal information (personal data) may be processed by us in the form of distribution of CV links and / or the parts of data and / or the whole CV on social networks Facebook and LinkedIn, data transmission between users registered on our resource and recruiters.You provide us with your consent to process your personal data by creating and posting your CV on our JunGo.dev resource, in accordance with this paragraph and in the manner specified in this Policy. Comprehensive Services.
You may be asked to fill in a contact form using your username and password to receive certain services provided by third parties (“Integrated Services”), for example, to authorize through the Integrated Service through your LinkedIn or Facebook account or in any other way.
Reasons for Disclosing Personal Information
Please be sure that our company will not disclose personal information to third parties without your prior written consent.
At the same time, remember that an Internet connection may not always be secure and that your device can be controlled by third parties, such as network administrators, Internet access providers and others.
The transfer of personal data to a third country or international organization may take place if the Commission decided that a third country, territory or one or more of these sectors within that third country or the relevant international organization provides an adequate level of protection.
In the absence of the solution mentioned above, our company may transfer personal data to a third country or international organization only if our company has provided appropriate guarantees and provided that your rights and effective legal remedies are available to you.
In the absence of a decision on sufficiency or relevant guarantees, including mandatory corporate rules, the transfer or collection of transfers of personal data to a third country or international organization should be carried out only under one of the following conditions:
- You have explicitly agreed to the proposed transfer after you have been informed of the possible risks of such a transfer for you due to the lack of a decision on the stability and appropriate guarantees;
- the transfer is necessary for the execution of the contract between you and our company or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at your request;
- the transfer is necessary for the signing or performance of a contract made in the interests of yours between our company and another individual or legal person;
- the transfer is necessary for important reasons of public interest;
- the transfer is necessary for the establishment, execution or defense of legal claims;
- the transfer is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or others when you are physically or legally incapable of giving consent;
- the transfer is carried out from an open registry, which is legally designed to provide information to the public and is open for consultation by both the general public and any person who may show legitimate interest.
Personal Information Retention Period
We do not store personal information endlessly. Your personal information will be stored in our system as long as we maintain a business relationship. After that, your information will be deleted as soon as possible and we will certainly inform you about it. JUNGO’s policy is not to store your personal information for more than one year. In addition, you can always request the removal of your personal information from our system by filling in the request form and sending it to us at https://jungo.dev/contacts
Your rights regarding personal information
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, you have the following rights in relation to your personal information provided to us:
- the right to withdraw your consent in whole or in part at any time in the manner specified in the consent. In this case, the full or partial withdrawal of consent does not entail the illegality or unreasonableness of the processing of the user’s personal information on the basis of consent before it was withdrawn by the user;
- the right to require us to allow access to personal information provided by you, to correct / clarify / edit personal information or to restrict the processing of personal information in cases provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR;
- the right to fill in the missing personal information, in particular through an additional declaration;
- the right to demand from us to delete your personal information on the grounds specified in Article 17 of the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to store personal information in a portable / mobile form in a structured, general form, in a machine-readable format, and transfer this information to another controller without any obstacles on our part;
- the right to transfer your personal information directly to another controller, if technically possible;
- the right to file complaints with the supervisory authorities, receive damages paid by the court, the right to have a representative in the venues considering disputes with the controller, to receive compensation for material and moral damage – in accordance with the procedure described in Article 8 of the GDPR;
- the right not to fall within the scope of applicability of a decision based solely on the automatic processing (including profiling) of personal information, which creates legal consequences or significantly affects you;
- the right to receive information from us about: the name and contact information of the controller, processor, representative of a third party; data protection officer; recipients of your personal information, countries or organizations to whom we intend to provide your personal information; the presence or absence of a decision of the Commission regarding an adequate level of protection of personal information in the country or in the organization to which we intend to provide your personal information; the period of storage of personal information; the grounds for our requirement to provide your personal information and the consequences of not providing this information; the availability of an automated administration system, the significance and consequences of the processing of personal data using this system; the source of your personal information if the specified information has not been received from you;
- the right to receive copies of your processed personal information from us;
- the right to receive notifications at your request about the recipients of your personal data, whom we notify about the subsequent change or deleting of personal data or about the restriction of the processing of personal data.
Our company will be able to demonstrate that you have consented to the processing of your personal data. Link to consent.
Personal Information Protection
To maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, we maintain physical, technical and administrative guarantees.
Our experts regularly test and update our security system. Our staff undergoes training and attends lectures on privacy and how to protect personal information. In addition, access to your personal information will be hidden from third parties, including our staff, who do not work with you or your personal data.
In the event of a data leak, our company will do everything possible to fix it and minimize the adverse effects. If we find that a leak could cause you any damage, we will immediately inform you about it.
Despite the foresaid, our company is doing everything possible to prevent any of the above factors.
Our site may host materials and products of other companies, as well as links to other sites. We do not control and cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Personal Data Violation Notice
In the event of a violation of personal data, our company is obliged, without undue delay and, if possible, no later than 72 hours after it became known to notify the supervisor of the violation of personal data, unless the violation of personal data is unlikely to result to danger to the rights and freedoms of individuals.
If a violation of personal data can lead to a high risk in relation to the rights and freedoms of individuals, our company will immediately notify you of a violation of personal data.
The notice should at least:
- describe the nature of the violation of personal data, including, where possible, the categories and approximate number of relevant data subjects, as well as the categories and approximate number of relevant personal data records;
- Provide the name and contact details of the data protection officer or other contact person where additional information can be obtained;
- Describe the possible consequences of a violation of personal data;
- describe the measures taken or proposed by our company to eliminate the violation of personal data, including, where appropriate, measures to mitigate its possible adverse effects.
Questions, complaints, suggestions
If you have any questions regarding your personal information, problems or complaints, or if you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us at https://jungo.dev/contacts